So, sometimes people give me crap about how many photos I take (especially with my phone.) Well, the reason behind me snapping thousands of pictures is simple. I have an awful memory.
Whenever I'm down, I tend to forget to remember my reasons to be happy. So when I am happy, I take pictures. I take pictures of people who make me happy. I take pictures of myself when I look somewhat decent. I take pictures of funny things. I take pictures of things I associate with me feeling GOOD or positive.
That way when I'm feeling poorly, I can look at them and remember, Hey, life's not so terrible... remember that time Jenny and Christy and Meghan threw you a surprise party? Or when Crystal made you that owl necklace? Or how about when you and Christy went to The Spill Canvas concert? Those GOOD memories have the power to lift me back up.
So be patient with me if I'm being obnoxious with my camera. :)
Love,
Mella
No comments:
Post a Comment