And right now I'm irritated, frustrated, agitated and thoroughly out of my mind due to this week.
I've been trapped in my house for almost a week. Other people have snow-times adventures to blog about (which I seriously do not blame them for doing! KUDOS! :D) and all I've done is sit in my room, hang out with my little cousin (who is obnoxious more than she isn't), write, and watch episodes of -- should I say it - no, I can't! -- Glee! Okay, I'll give you a moment to adjust to be becoming one of the people I've always said I didn't understand.
I admit, I used to think Glee was stupid. I mean, who wants to sit around watching kids... sing and dance? But then... I saw Chris Colfer, who is my spirit animal. I love and adore this gay boy and I appreciate his role in the series. He's the reason I can't stop. Well, him and Darren Criss (someone get a mop for this drool, please.) I love the fact that they're actually paying attention to the struggles gays go through with the characters Kurt, Blaine and Dave (closet case!) I'm really excited to see this season develop (which makes me sound lame, but forget that for a minute) because I want to know what's going to happen. Kurt's got a thing for Blaine, who is a prep school kid and ACTUALLY gay (unlike Kurt's usual crushes), but he (Kurt) got his first boy kiss forced upon him by closet case neanderthal Dave Karofsky. And I'm just really wondering where they're going to take this. Personally, I hope Blaine and Kurt (Klaine) hook up for a few episodes before Dave redeems himself and Kurt comes back to McKinley. (New Directions sucks without him!) But you guys don't care... So, onto my reason for this blog post.
I'm a little stir crazy. I've been stuck in this house by myself and all I've wanted to do is hang out with some of my friends. This is problematic though with the roads being in the state they've been in. But now that the ice is gone for the most part, I have nowhere to go. Christy's got company. Jenny's in 'Bama (insert crying here.) I assume Meghan's busy. Kali's got to work... Crystal's apparently feeling like too much of a homebody... and it's just kind of upsetting that when we actually have time to hang out together, the roads are iced and when they're not, we have to resume our everyday lives. This snow has put a major dent in everything. I've been bored this entire week!
I just want to get out. I'm so sick of just being stuck here with my family. I need to get out. I'm so desperate to be OUT, I might actually finally take MYSELF to see a movie. Which would be a huge step for me as I do EVERYTHING with other people... But I'm almost desperate enough to do it. Mainly because I need to get out of this house before I go crazy and start picking at my skin.
So, yes, that's really all I had to say.
Don't judge me for my Glee. I know you guys probably watch stupid stuff, too. It's my guilty show. We're allowed those.
I hope you guys are still staying warm regardless of the fact that you'll tease me.
Love,
Mella
i cry too knowing i am in bama. but glee is awesomeness :) soon the snow will be gone and you will be able to get out. maybe in a couple weeks we can get together.
ReplyDelete