Saturday, January 8, 2011

Belated Christmas with Meghan

Before I begin this blog entry, I just want to say that I've had an EXCELLENT day. Not only did I FEEL good, but I LOOKED good. It was a really great feeling to FEEL pretty. :)
This is how I looked today~
My day started when I woke up to my grandmother telling me about the situation with my brakes (they were completely worn!) Anyway, after being aggravated with being woken so early, I showered, dressed, and decided I was going to TRY today. (It paid off.) I straightened my hair, I moisturized, I wore nice clothes, I put on eye makeup... then I went to Rome.

Meghan gave me awesome gifts. And they came in an awesome bag...

This is the amazing bag. I'm NEVER regifting it.
And inside this wonderful bag was the following awesome gift...


I did not remember to keep calm when I got this! I was excited!
And a $10.00 Barnes and Noble giftcard~ Overall, it was a fantastic gift (as were all the REST of my gifts.) Honestly, guys you don't understand how good a Christmas it was.

And I'm really, really, really happy to admit that since my birthday, I've been relatively BLISSFUL. I mean, I have my moments where I'm Negative Nancy, but generally I'm just in a constant GOOD state of mind. So thank you~

Love,
Mella

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad that you are happy!!! this year is going to be great to you!
    love and miss you :)

    ReplyDelete