Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Little Update.

So, I took my GEO test. I made a 100. Then the jackass marked me absent. How is that even possible? I mean, he'd JUST graded my test and then he counted me absent? What the hell?

Whatever.

I also learned today was my last day of class for BOTH of my classes. So I just have my two finals and I'm done for the summer. Woohoo.

I walked today. It was nice. I'm going to try to stay motivated. Maybe if I lose weight I'll hate myself less.

Maybe. But probably not.

Anyway, hope you're all doing well.

Love,
Mella

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 100. That's pretty awesome. And you're so lucky to have summer break soon. I don't graduate till May 22. Then I'm gonna have summer break, and head off to college. Scary stuff.

    And it's cool you went for a walk. Walking is pretty fun. And I think you shoudln't hate yourself at all.
    I hope you have a great day too.

    ReplyDelete