Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Few Things About Today;

First of all, I have started to vlog. This is completely unnecessary due to the fact that I have both a diary and a blog to express my feelings, but that's beside the point. I've decided to start so that when Christy goes to London, if I am unable to visit, we'll still be able to keep up with one another. :)

Here's the video from today (in case you're interest):



Aside from that, I went and officially withdrew from my math class. I feel better, but still nervous. Mostly anxious... in a good way.

The only other thing I have to talk about is how sick to death I am of being treated like a child. Either they need to let me be this immature little kid they treat me like or they need to treat me like the adult they expect me to be. They can't have both.

Like, I know that I missed the whole concerned parent years and that whole chestnut, but don't boss me around like I'm 13. My room isn't messy and you can't tell me what I'm going to do with my life. I make that decision.

Love,
Mella

1 comment:

  1. I know EXACTLY how you feel about the being treated like a child thing. My mom is constantly telling me to act like an adult. But then when I ask her if I can leave the house while she's on vacation, she tells me no. And I get yelled at for no reason, and contradicts everything she says. It's the most irritating thing ever.
    I'm sorry that you have to deal with that kind of treatment too. :(

    ReplyDelete