"Why should I waste an eloquent speech about how great you are/the fact that you're beautiful/the fact that you won't be alone forever when it's not going to change your mind?"
Um, because it's nice to hear?
Why would you say that? I mean, honestly... When someone feels bad, you try to help them feel better. It might not always work and for damn sure it gets frustrating, but you always TRY.
I always try.
It just really irritates me. I know that I'm needy and I rely on other people to know my own value... I know that I rely more on other people's words than my own because I need someone to have faith in me. I need someone to consistently remind me... because if it's up to me, I'll give up.
All my strings are breaking and I'd really appreciate it if you didn't find trying to help me "a waste" of your effort.
Thanks,
Mella
Wow, that's just a mean thing to say.
ReplyDeleteMaking someone feel better shouldn't be a waste of time. And to actually tell them that is just heartless.
You are beautiful. You shouldn't have to rely on other people, but I'm kind of like that too.
You are amazing though.
Just ignore stupid people.