I thought Spring was supposed to be kind of cool. Like the transition period between freaking cold and fucking hot.
But, alas, this is Global-Warmed-Up Georgia and there are no longer things like Fall or Spring. There is PRE-SUMMER with occasional blooming flowers and PRE-WINTER with occasionally falling leaves.
FUCK.
But, yeah, so I haven't don't much since I last blogged. With the exception of me walking two miles. Woohoo. I almost died the first time I did it because I did it without stopping. The second time I did it, I stopped half-way in and hated myself less.
Then I showered and felt amazing.
Yay me.
Thus is my life.
Love,
Mella
I know exactly how you feel. There was no happy medium between freezing and feeling like I'm going to melt every time I go outside. And the crappy part is that all the rivers are still FREEZING COLD. So when you're sitting outside with a sunburn, you can't even think about diving into the water, or you'll probably go into severe shock and die.
ReplyDeleteI hate the weather sometimes.
And I should start running. Or walking.
I need to get into better shape.