Saturday, April 16, 2011

Good days, bad days.

I have good days sometimes. When I forget to be depressed or when it gets easier to pretend.
Then I have bad days where I don't even try to hide it. I tell people I'm upset and beg for help, attention, anything.

Then there are days like today. Good days that steadily morph into bad days.

I mean, today was nothing special, but then all of a sudden it was bad. And now I'm listening to Self Conclusion.

I don't know if any of you will understand that correlation. But I know Christy will.

Love,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm kind of the same way.
    Usually I'm a pretty happy person. And I'll have bad days, but I usually am upset for an hour or so, and I go back to being happy. But sometimes I'm just royally pissed off, or in such a sad mood that I don't even want anyone to talk to me.

    Try to cheer up though. Things'll get better.

    ReplyDelete