Thursday, February 24, 2011

Yesterday Was Eventful...

My computer just randomly stopped wanting to connect to the internet and I swear, I flipped my shit all over everyone.

I finally broke down and called Toshiba and thankfully got a really nice man named Larry who saved me from myself. (I was about to throw the damned thing out the window!)

Now I've had the opportunity to study a bit for Geology and finish my Naturalist Intelligence thing. I just have to study more for my test tomorrow and finish my reflection.

Then, after EDU is over, all I'll have to do is write up my religion stuff, which sounds a lot easier than it actually is. PAPERS GALORE. :(

Regardless, here's to getting it all done and HOPEFULLY good grades.
I'd like to be on the Dean's List again - and not just because I desperately need HOPE scholarship back!

Love,
Mella

No comments:

Post a Comment