Sunday, February 20, 2011

This is actually a really pointless post.

So, this girl asked me if there was anything I'd like to change about my life.
And I'm really torn.
Between?
Well, I'd like to keep everything as it is because I'd like to be the same person.
Compassionate. Open minded. Caring. Considerate. Sweet.
But I'd really like to have had more affection and attention growing up.
Less of people telling me I suck.
Because maybe then I wouldn't feel like a total failure and hate myself when I say nice things about myself.
Like just then. Where the fuck do I get off saying shit like that?
I feel really full of myself when I find good things about myself. 
It makes me really loathe myself.
I think you're brilliant.

Love,
Mella

1 comment:

  1. First off, I love your About me. I'd love to meet the love child of them. :]

    And secondly, there's no need to feel full of yourself when you find good things about you. At least once a day I look in the mirror and find all of my most beautiful aspects. Especially when I'm feeling particularly self conscious.
    And you're lovely. So, you go ahead and keep complimenting yourself. You deserve it. :D

    ReplyDelete