Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feelings. Ugh.

I love being there for people. I like being someone they can rely on and who can help them through stuff.
But I also like it when people consider MY feelings.

I feel really selfish for even SAYING that, but sometimes I think it's necessary to just step back and look at how you're affecting people.

I feel used. Really used. I just want to cry and stomp my feet and yell. 
But I can't because it's almost 3 AM. 

I'm sorry for those of you who are reading this. I'm just ranting. 

But I'm really hurt.

Because this is the one thing I can do: caring.
And it just feels like sometimes people manipulate that.

Love,
Mella

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. I'm always super nice to everyone. And up until recently, a lot of people have walked all over me. So, I stared standing up for myself. And it seems like people have a lot more respect for me now. :)

    ReplyDelete