Sunday, February 27, 2011

Today; In a Nutshell.

Today has consisted of me freaking out again and again about my religion paper. I've been trying to work on it since Friday and it just hasn't been going my way. I'm not sure what to write or what he wants. I've just been crying and pitching a fit a lot, which I know is immature, but I'm just really stressed right now.

After a long day of crying and screaming and cussing and all manner of other things, I finally finished the hideous piece of shit and submitted it. I can only hope I don't fail it.

Now all I lack is my final exam, which, I hope I'll do well on. I doubt it though because it's ANOTHER paper. Please excuse me whilst I bash my head on the wall.

In closing, this has been my playlist for this weekend:

  • The Cave - Mumford & Sons
  • Such Great Heights - Iron & Wine
  • The Nicest Thing - Kate Nash
  • Winter Winds - Mumford & Sons
  • That Dress Looks Nice on You - Sufjan Stevens
  • Boy With a Coin - Iron & Wine
  • White Blank Page - Mumford & Sons
  • Flightless Bird - Iron & Wine
  • I Gave You All - Mumford & Sons


Hope you're staying sane, because I'm definitely not,
Mella

p.s. IS MERCURY IN RETROGRADE OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I KEEP FUCKING EVERYTHING UP WHEN I TYPE?!
p.p.s. It's bad that I can't remember when I last washed my hair, right? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment