Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Spontaneous Decisions are Not My Forte.

Last night, I made a spontaneous decision to finally give into my desire to dye my hair red. Myself and my roommate piled into her truck and went immediately to the hair color aisle at Wal-mart.

As soon as we arrived, I wondered what I'd gotten myself into. I didn't know which color would look best on me! I'm horrible with hair colors. I can barely even describe the color of my own hair.

But after a few moments, Christy picked a shade that looked like it would look pretty (and natural) on my hair. So off we went to our house to immediately begin the process.

Now I sit in our living room with burgandy hair and I'm torn between the desire to cry because I miss my golden locks and laugh because of how ridiculous I look. Though I'm not doing either. I can always dye it a similar color to my natural hair.

It's a bit difficult to be optimistic now though. I can't pull off obscure hair colors. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment