Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Can't Take Two More Weeks of This.

It's raining. Like, monsoon, crazy-ass rain.

It's been raining like this for atleast a week and a half. And it's supposed to continue for the next two weeks. If it does, just let it be known, I'm swearing out a Vendetta against Mother Nature. And I really don't want to do this as she's been very kind and lovely in her work.

But don't think for a minute that I won't. I like rain in nice incriments, but this is just downright cruel. All I hear is rain. It's like I've moved to the desolate town of Forks, Washington, but I'm not skinny, nor am I living with my awkward father (just an awkward roommate) and I have yet to see any vampires around here who strike my fancy.

So, seriously, Mama N, can we just call it a truce and be done with it? I love you, but I'm getting sick of your shit.

1 comment:

  1. haha oh mel mel i adore you.
    that is seriously redonk that its been raining so much.
    thank god it hasnt been like that here.

    ReplyDelete