I've finally been to DragonCon now.
It was a long, exhausting day starting at 7:45 am (and not ending until 2:30 am), but it was completely and totally worth it.
I saw Patrick Stewart's glorious bald head, his emerald shirt, black blazer, and his dainty wire glasses. (Note: is anything God wears considered dainty? Or shall I be smited for this? I'm not sure. Remind self to ask Data.)
In addition, I was less than 3 feet from Tom Felton (who says water beautifully) and I saw Vic Mignsjkfhga (From Ouran... and, like, everything else.) It was super exciting to be so close to them. And, overall, Dragon Con was just like how everyone always dreams it's going to be.
Tons of hilarious, well thought costumes. Lots of pictures. Great people.
One man had this gun and rushed us onto the escalator in front of him. He was big and really funny. He said he liked my headband. Haha! "Those police outfits seem really realistic." (Real cops. LOL)
I can't even begin to describe all that happened. But it was great and I want to go again next year. Maybe then I'll have money to do things (like stalk Patrick Stewart, Tom Felton, Peter Facinelli - who had a wonderful hat on, and Vic.)
But until next year, this is all I've got for you concerning the wonder that is... DRAGONCON. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment