Then I went to class and - oh my word - that lovely woman brought doughnuts and juice boxes! This fat ass right here automatically grabbed THE ONLY GRAPE JUICE BOX AND THE ONLY RED VELVET DOUGHNUT. Both of which were insanely delicious.
Afterwards, I went to the lab to work on my article... Ansley got us food. (Thank god, I was starving!)
THEN I presented my lesson plan.
Truth be told, I'm kind of pissed.
She "took me aside" to talk about it and ALL SHE DID WAS PRAISE ME.
I know this is a good thing, but at the same time... how can you spend all this time telling ME what a good job I did and tearing my classmates down? They worked HARDER THAN I DID! They deserve more credit than I and they damn sure don't need you looking down your nose at them. It pains me so deeply to see them cry just because you're unable to see what a terribly unspecific teacher you are. We went into this lesson plan BLIND. You can't blame us for messing up.
Anyway, after that was over, it was off to PED 230 and, honestly, just fuck that class.
Spending five hours listening to a teacher tell us how to play games... just is not my idea of useful.
Instead, I could've been home reading, which is all I seem to be doing lately. I burn through books like it's insane now. I just started Stardust last night and I'm less than 50 pages away from finishing! :)
I'm so excited to read the next book (which I have yet to decide on.)
But speaking of being excited, here are a few other things I am excited for:
1. Christy Michelle's birthday and our wonderful plans for this day. (Especially my gift. I am all things awesome in the world due to this gift.)
2. Going to McKay's and getting LOADS for books for SUPER cheap.
3. Being done with this semester (which will happen next Tuesday after my ONLY final.)
4. KIDNAPPING JENNY!
5. Christmas shopping. (Hey, I enjoy it. Especially when it's for those I love most!)
6. CHRISTMAS FOOD.
7. Sleeping in!
And, gosh, I'm sure there's a billion more things.
But that's all that comes to mind currently, so instead of wasting my could-be-reading time, I'll just bid you good night.
I hope your November was brilliant! Have an equally amazing Christmas.
(And remember, Christ Prewett, your PHONE told us that this December 31st, we must be together for something AWESOME to occur.)
No comments:
Post a Comment