Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Today

Today is going to be the longest day in the world for me.

I have to get to school early to try to prepare SOMETHING for my EDU 344 class.

Then I have to go to math and try to RESIST the teacher's insistence that I take the final to "better my grade," even though - since it's cumulative - I'll probably do worse on it than I did any of the other tests.

Then it's off to 344, where I hopefully have my audio fixed! (And the transcript! Shit!)

After this, I have two hours in which I have to do the following: upload things to livetext, prepare to teach my lesson plan, and study for my test at six.

Ugh. Then comes EDU 325. I hate this class... Not the people in it, but just the class overall.

Anyway, after I stumble through my lesson plan, I head over to the gym for PED 230... WHICH LASTS UNTIL 11PM.

Then I'll come home and die.

THUS IS MY DAY.

1 comment: