Saturday, November 13, 2010

As if anyone cares...

So, some of you (aka: does anyone even bother anymore?) may've noticed that my birthday was Thursday.

It was utter shit and I don't want to dwell on it or remember it. I'll just pout and whine like a four year old whose lollipop was snatched from her before she could even begin to enjoy it.

However, yesterday was quite wonderful.

I went out to the school, little people sang Happy Birthday to me and gave me lots of hugs... Then I came home and watched stupid movies with Crystal... After she left, I played HORSE with Haley (which was actually pretty fun - go figure!)

Once I had won (haha!) that game, we goofed off for a bit before I went to hurriedly shower... Then, I panicked. I was meeting my friend Laurel at Starbucks (where I only had a vague idea of where it was) and it would be the first time we'd ever officially met.

So, I called upon Haley. We're really the only "sisters" we've got... so I'm trying to be a better one for her. Anyway, she came and brushed my hair... then attempted to fix it for me... It was cute.

After she had left, I had to take it down (as this hairstyle is only cute on small children) and figure out something to do with it on my own... but the fact that she tried to help was much appreciated. :)

THENNNNNNNNNN IT WAS OFF TO CARTERSVILLE!

I was sitting in my car at Starbucks for a bit, texting Jenny... when I see someone outside my window and I freak out! It's LAUREL!

We met and she had my present (which was FANTASTICALLY AMAZING and HOMEMADE!) I adored it and I adore her. She was wonderful and she bought me dinner (which I actually feel really guilty for, but I didn't mention it because I didn't want to be THAT GIRL.)

Then we went back to chez Laurel for our write in.
I got 600 words written, but that doesn't matter.
It was fantastic.

I had so much fun and I hope we hang out again.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment