Okay. I'm just kidding. There will be no glaring.
Or, well, minimal glaring.
You can't expect me to smile at everyone? I mean, I might see a 10 year old girl who is incapable of going to the bathroom by herself... and who can't tie her shoes. I absolutely can't smile at her.
Nothing really happened today; other than I was pretty productive. I did almost all of my EDU 344 homework and I did a lot of my math. So, that was good.
However, I had a thought today.
I've always thought I wanted to teach the really little kids. But the more I think about it... I really don't CARE what I teach. I just know I want to teach. I mean, I'd prefer NOT to teach middle grades (I'd kill them), but teaching 4th and 5th graders wouldn't be awful... and I could specialize in social studies (which is my favorite anyway.)
I think that'd be neat. But, you know, I suppose I'll just have to see what happens...
Aside from school (which, obviously, is insanely boring and not really worth of much mention), I still have absolutely no life.
I'm hanging out with Christy this Sunday.
And Meghan on Monday.
It's gonna be great. Additionally, I'm counting down the days until the weekend we go visit Jenny! :)
I wish more people wanted to make plans to hang out with me. But I fear only Meghan, Christy, and Jenny have the desire/make the effort to plan something ahead of time. Additionally, they're three of the only people who set aside free time for me. :)
Hopefully Christy and I can find a hobby to do. (One that cannot be purchased at HoLo.)
A writer's workshop would be wonderful, but generally you have to pay for those and, well, we're looking for free hobbies where we can make friends.
Any suggestions?
Probably not. (It's okay, Jenny~ Lol!)
Really, though, that's all I've got.
16 days!!! and i can't really think of a free hobby. im gonna try to start crocheting(sp), its not free, buts it is cheap. proud of you for doing your math cause it really sucks.
ReplyDeletehope you have a great rest of the week :)
I WANT TO LEARN TO CROCHET!
ReplyDelete