If I'm ever with a guy who claims to love me and, yet, he refers to me as "cute" or "cutie" and refers to my friends as "gorgeous," I'd probably kill him.
If I'm ever at Wizard World of Harry Potter and I see a ginger who looks like he's single, (if I'm still single) I'm talking to him - damn how I look and damn who I'm with.
If I ever go to London, I'm not going to let anyone keep me from doing what I'd like. It's the trip of a lifetime for me and my dream vacation so, while I let others boss me around on trips to Savannah or Orlando, when it comes to the UK, they can STFU and take a fast train to hell.
If I ever lose the friends I have now, I'm not sure I'll ever recover. :(
If I can't go to the midnight premieres of both Deathly Hallow movies, I will probably cry.
If I ever needed something from my friends it's their constant reassurance that they love, appreciate, and want me around.
If I ever finish a story, I'm going to attempt to publish it - damn the criticism.
If I was ever proud to be something, it'd be my father's daughter.
If I ever wanted to be anything worthwhile, I'd want to be someone's mother.
...
No comments:
Post a Comment