Some important things to know about me:
I don't like people. I don't like meeting them. I don't like being nice to them. I don't like being near them. It's a miracle I've met any of my friends due to this, but somehow, I tricked them into being friends with me by pretending I'm not an antisocial hermit.
I hate feeling like the most hideous/fattest girl in a social setting and will do my best to avoid these instances. No clubs. No bars. No concerts.
Because as much as I hate it, people judge other people. And me, being me, I know exactly what they say about me because I say the same things when I look in the mirror.
Everything I think when I'm forced to look in a mirror is everything that everyone else thinks - if they even pay attention to me at all. And my friends, though some of them are excellent and cunning liars, can't ever convince me otherwise.
I want to just spend the rest of my life trapped somewhere where noone can find me. Like the Beast.
Just stay up in some castle, thinking I can talk to tea pots and candleabras until the day I die.
For who could ever learn to love a beast?
No comments:
Post a Comment