Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bucket List

Here it is, the incredible list of things I want to do before I kick the bucket. :) - in no particular order. [Those in bold I have achieved!]

  1. Travel to the my personal trifecta of brilliance; England, Scotland, Ireland.
  2. Find and marry my true love.
  3. Have a house full of kids with said true love.
  4. Be a wonderful mother to said kids.
  5. Actually finish a story (even if it’s just a short story!) and attempt to get it published.
  6. Have a mind-blowing orgasm.
  7. Be comfortable in my own skin/happy with my own size.
  8. Have read every classical piece of literature that I’ve always thought about reading, but never actually done so (this includes Chuck Palanhiuk works)
  9. Learn how to make everything wonderful. Homemade.
  10. Go out somewhere incredibly nice – all dolled up; complete with heels, makeup, hair, a nice dress, and successfully act like a lady without tripping up, spilling something, or etc.
  11. Be kissed. By someone who knows how.
  12. Read all Harry Potter books in one weekend (2 days).
  13. Be walked down the aisle by my father.
  14. Own and raise a Boxer puppy, who I shall name Charlie.
  15. Build a tree house with my best friends.
  16. Learn another language – fluently. Spanish, German, French, I don't care.
  17. Stay at the Mansion in Forsyth Park in Savannah, Georgia.
  18. St. Patrick’s Day in Savannah (while legally able to be intoxicated!)
  19. Go to a drive-in movie.
  20. Order delivery Chinese (complete with those boxes and chopsticks!)
  21. Be happy.
  22. Be someone's maid of honor.
  23. Have the wedding of my dreams.
  24. See the Spill Canvas in concert.
  25. Have seen all the Harry Potter films in one huge marathon.
  26. Go to all 50 states.
  27. Learn how to bellydance.
  28. Graduate with my bachelor's degree and become a pre K teacher.

    [to be continuted.]

No comments:

Post a Comment