Friday, June 4, 2010

They don't even have dances at Pigfarts.

Because all the music would disturb Rumbleroar's sleeping cubs...

I didn't think that AVPM was going to be funny, but after, like, the first scene, I realized I was wrong. It's freaking hilarious. Everyone's got a crush on Zac Efron, Snape's voice is insanely overexaggerated, Voldemort and Quirrell are BFF's (btw, Voldemort makes me ROFLMAO), Cho's a white girl from, like, Tennessee or something, Draco is always rolling around on the floor and climbing on things, and Ron literally eats ALL THE TIME. It's brilliant, actually.

But that's not why I'm updating.

I'm not even sure I have a reason to update. Other than that I'm going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in July with Denise! :) It's going to be so epic. Though, it does mean bad things for my London-savings. I'll have to spend what I've been saving on this. But I'll replace it! I have to go to London. HAVE TO.

Ummmm... aside from that, all I've got to say is thank God for Mondays with Meghan. Without them, I'm pretty sure I'd have already gone insane... She's the best friend a girl could ask for. She makes me laugh when I'd really love to kill an entire poetry circle of people gathered in B&N. :) She's fantastic and I hope she realizes that I utterly love, adore, and appreciate her.

(Side note: Christy, I love you, too! WE WILL GO TO LONDON.)

I think that's really all I've got. Soo... toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment