Thursday, June 17, 2010

Four for you, Glen Coco.

So, for the past three nights, I've been in Greenville, Georgia.

Monday after hanging out with Meghan, I went to Hartsfield Airport for the first time and picked my friend Denise up. On the way, my car was like, "FUCK YOOOOOU!" So, I was obviously almost hyper-ventilating because I was so scared.

Seriously. It was shaking and smoking a bit and... it wouldn't accelerate and... well... it was just super scary.

But we eventually made it to Denise's... and her family was very nice. I had a good time there. Denise made me laugh the entire time, which was good. I don't laugh much at my house.

Which brings me to the fact that I'm incredibly upset right now.

On the way home, I had to drive, like, a zillion miles (Almost four hours.) I got a sunburn. I put almost $40 worth of gas. And I was scared that the Womb would break down. :(

But eventually I got home... and then my grandfather gave me "the talk" that Nana had threatened... and afterwards I wanted to run away crying.

He basically told me I can't quit my job to focus on school.
I can't go to school anywhere other than Ga Highlands.
And that it's my fault Nana and I fight because I'm a bitch with an attitude problem.
Oh, and I don't appreciate anything.

You know what I don't appreciate?
Them kicking me out of my house when I was at Berry.
Them treating me like shit during Thanksgiving/Christmas '07 when they knew I was upset because of my parents' seperation and my great grandmother's death.
Them treating me like crap because I wanted to stay at Berry, even though it was expensive.
Getting treated like crap when I moved from Berry.
Getting treated like a five year old when I moved with Christy.
Getting treated like crap when I moved back.
Getting treated like a five year old while I was going to KSU.
Getting treated like crap while I work.
Getting treated like a five year old who is not able to make decisions because they're dumb.

That's what I don't appreciate.

So thanks, grandparents, for treating me like the worthless piece of shit I am.

I'll just go die in a car fire now.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment