I'm stressed out right now because I plan to quit McDonalds tomorrow.
I've thought a lot about what this means, but I just cannot stand what it's doing to me.
The managers are hideous to everyone who works there, the hours are shit, noone pays attention to your needs when making the schedule, they always tell you how pathetic you are and how ten monkeys could do your job better, etc.
I know I won't have the money I did have, but it won't be for long. I'm going to get a new job. A better job. If it's only a smidge better, then, hey, it's only a smidge better.
Until then, I plan to get my head on straight. I plan to research possible schools. I'm getting serious. I need to graduate. I need to get my bachelor's. I need to be a teacher.
I let people get to me far too easily. I cry far too often. I'm scared of people I shouldn't be frightened of.
Like, I plan to quit tomorrow. I'm scared. Souzy is so mean! I'm terrified of her! And just the thought of not calling out (because I'm quitting, so why bother?) paralyzes me with fear!
However, after tomorrow is over... I anticipate a pretty okay few weeks. Sure, I'll be tight on money but I only ever go to Meghan's... So, you know, I won't need much money.
Until Wizarding World. Which is really the only thing keeping me going.
I'm really sorry I'm so depressing. I don't mean to be. I just have a lot of negative feelings and no real outlet for them.
I do want to thank my friends for being there for me though. I love them more than they can ever truly imagine. (That means you, Christy and Jenny!)
I hope you all are well. I love you~
No comments:
Post a Comment