- I want to be financially stable in an Early Childhood teaching job, preferrably in Pre-Kindergarten or Kindergarten.
- I want to find the love of my life. I want him to have eyes for only me. I want him to remind me everyday that I'm worth something - everything to him. I want him to love me and my flaws. (I'd also enjoy it if he was a ginger. Just saying.)
- I want a new car. I love the Womb, but it's getting hard and harder to pay for gas in you, baby. I need me a KIA RIO 5 with 30 miles to the gallon. As opposed to your 20.
- I want to lose weight. But, mostly, I want to feel comfortable in my body. I want to feel beautiful. I don't want to walk into a room and instantly *know* that everyone in there is looking at my friend.
- I want to be with people who love me. I want to see Jenny. I want to see Christy. I want to see Meghan. I want to see Sarah Hall. I want to see them all more. I want to be with people who remind me that, hey, it's okay to fuck up and, you know what, they'll always, always be there. Even when I'm moody and hate the world.
- I want to live on my own. Or, rather, in an apartment. If I become finanically stable, I'll be able to live some place other than with my grandparents, which would be great.
- I want a scrapbook of pictures of me, my friends, and our experiences.
- I want Jesse to stop being a loser. I miss him.
- I want to go to Savannah. Now.
- I want to be able to be more honest with people.
- I want Avatar when it comes out on DVD.
- I want to become more cultured by broadening my literary and cinematic horizons.
- I want to visit England, Ireland, and Scotland.
- I want to stop basing my self-worth on what others say.
- I want to stop bitching about how angry I am.
- I want to be happy. Or, atleast, happier.
It's a lot, I know. But that doesn't change anything. I still want every single thing.
You can have all of these things. I promise.
ReplyDelete