Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Before I Pull All of My Hair Out...

Here's a little update on M-E-L-I-S-S-A:

1. Orientation at McDonalds blows. It's two hours+ of nothing but boring video after boring video.

2. My lit professor tells me I'm incapable of writing. Additionally, I have a final paper due (worth huge points) on Thursday. I've just started it and it's complete and utter shit. I'm not good at analytical. You remember, don't you Jenny? How badly I did in Taylor's class? Bleck. What I've got done is complete and total BS. I just hope I can BS a really, really fantastic 4-page-paper about why suicide is an unethical solution to your life problems. (Anyone else find this ironic? Just me? Okay...)

3. French is, well, French. Christy's there. Thank God. And Creeper.... creeps. Poor Professeur Robert. :( I want to hug him. Poor guy.

4. Tomorrow is my first day. I am scared shitless. What if I screw up? AHH. Not to mention the early hours. BOO ON THAT ONE. But atleast I'm off on Thursday. I can write it tomorrow night and the following day. Hopefully I'll get it done, it'll be fantastic, and I'll print it out. :)

And... I think that's it. It's boring. It's uninteresting, but what did you expect? It's me. I have no life.

No comments:

Post a Comment