Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dear Christy.

Dear Christy,

I love you. I really wish I could convey to you in words how much you mean to me. You're a wonderful friend and I am thankful for every day you still put up with me. You're hilarious and beautiful. You're talented. You're honest (thank God.) You have the most amazing taste of anyone I've ever met. You're up for almost anything. You're practical. You're a genius. You're creative. You're so many wonderful, amazing things and I cannot wait for the day Rupert Grint waltzes into HoLo and falls madly in love with you. Because you deserve it. You deserve all the good in life and none of the bad. You are amazing. And I don't mean that in the way we always jokingly say. No. You are amazing. Hands down. No doubt. I am so, so blessed to have you as one of my best friends and I hope I can bribe you into remaining so for a long, long time. Thank you so much for everything. I love you. Again.

Always,
(s)Melly

1 comment:

  1. you don't have to bribe me to be your friend. I will always want to be because you are a fantastic friend.

    ReplyDelete