
I would like to be a cactus. Why, you may ask? Because cacti have no feelings. Cacti do not experience the flush of anger or the anguish of heartbreak. Cacti cannot hear false words and empty promises. Cacti can stop people from being too close by pricking them with their needles. Cacti remain firmly grounded. Cacti aren't disregarded for being too fat or too ugly, because in nature, one cactus is the same as another (even if they don't look alike.) Cacti don't have to go to school. Cacti don't have to sleep. Cacti can get by with little. Cacti don't get sick. Cacti don't cry for dumb reasons. Cacti don't bleed. But most of all, I want to be a cactus because I would be far, far away from here.
i hear you loud and clear. right here and now life really sticks. so we should be cactus together.
ReplyDelete