
Chicks before dicks.
When did "Friends Forever" stop being important and why wasn't I informed? Was there a meeting held that I wasn't invited to? Did someone misplace the sticky note meant for me? Or have the words simply lost meaning and noone took notice of it?
Chicks before dicks really isn't that hard a concept to understand. To my knowledge, it's supposed to be girl law (just like bros before hoes is the guy law) and I was pretty sure that it was still in practice. I mean, guys come and go but friends are forever, right? Isn't that what Sex and the City is about?
Well, I've learned recently that it's apparently not the case with many today. Apparently bailing on your friends is totally fine if a boy is involved. Now a days, the possibility of sex is held in higher esteem than if you've already made plans with your friends.
I'll definitely have to remember this when I start dating again. Because I've been thinking the entire wrong way about it.
i must have been thinking wrong this whole time also. been happening quite alot latley, especially when said friend is more interested in finding a husband really fast like. guess they had that meeting when we were sleepin.
ReplyDelete