
I'm excited for the new moon. Why? Because during the full moon, I did as Lilly bade me a few months ago and wrote a list of things I wanted to push away from me. When the moon is full, it reflects how you are currently. Everything you are, all the things you do are the full moon. When the moon is full, you make a list of things you wish to push away from you. Simple things like unemployment to huge things like depression. Then, as the moon gets smaller and smaller, these things are said to go away from you. At the new moon, you get to rid yourself of the list you made and then you make ANOTHER list. A list of things that you want to come your way. Love, money, friends, anything. And as the moon gets larger, it is supposed to bring these things to you.
I love this idea. It's wonderful to think that you can change along with the moon. You can lose and gain things in the span of a month!
I hope that the moon takes pity on me and helps me with my list. It would be marvelous to wake up after Christmas (when the next full moon is, I believe) and be so completely happy with my life that I have no list for the next month.
All I can do is hope, really. Hope that the moon helps me and that after the month, I'm a better, happier person.
Though half of that is really up to me, isn't it?
<3
ReplyDeleteThe next full moon is on December 31st. Super magic we got going on right there. :)
<3