I generally hate blogging when I'm upset. But I really can't ever stop myself from doing it. Whenever I feel emotional - be it happy, excited, nervous, or on the verge of depression - my fingers itch with the urge to write about it.
And now is no different.
Though I may not have the words to convey why I feel so melancholy right now, I can at least write about it to sooth the inner voice that's screaming for me to write out the emotions. And maybe if I write long enough, when I'm done the mood shall pass.
I certainly hope so. I dislike feeling sad.
I realize it's a necessary emotion. You need it to fully appreciate the joy of being happy.
But that doesn't mean that being sad doesn't suck the big one.
Especially when there's nothing you can do about it. Because you just have to let it be and hope it passes or eases so you can move on.
Any other time I would just sit and allow the feelings to fester until they overpowered everything, but I've decided now I should probably take a different approach.
I'm not sure when this mood descended upon me. It may've been when I was driving home tonight. But it might've been yesterday and I didn't fully realize it.
Either way, I'd like very much for this mood to pass and allow me to enjoy the accomplishment of having most of the presents wrapped. Obviously I still need to wrap Lilly's, Meghan's and Kali's, but I don't have all of their gifts to wrap... so this would make wrapping them highly difficult. Unless I'm a very talented witch. In which case I wonder why I didn't recieve my Hogwarts letter ten years ago.
Buh.
Okay, I think the mood is starting to pass. At least a little bit. So, instead of moping here on my blog (because that's what the cool kids do and I'm feeling very Aquarian right now XP), I'm going to go read 1000awesomethings. :) Those always make me happy.
'Til next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment