Friday, March 11, 2011

More Things No One Cares About;

So, I had my first math class today. I was really worried I'd feel behind because I didn't take the prerequisite for the course. But after the first hour, I just kind of sat there with my jaw on the floor. These women had no idea what they were doing. We spent an hour on linear equations and plotting lines on a graph. I just... I cannot summon words to describe just how bored I was. It was ridiculous.

Aside from that, I've just finished season 2 of Buffy. I'm now starting on season 3. All I have to say right now regarding this is: 1. Don't make fun. I know Sarah Michelle Gellar sucks as an actress, but Giles, Willow, Oz, and Xander are great. Spike can be as well. 2. I'm excited to see Wesley. Though I've heard he's a mega douche. 3. I have no idea why I continue to watch it. It's like a train wreck, I guess. I'll continuously be pissed at how stupid a character Buffy is solely because I can't avert my eyes from the stupidity. Insane.

I really haven't done much else today. I skipped p.e. Mainly because I couldn't find my work-out pants, but also because I just really didn't feel like going. I sent her an email, but she hasn't replied. I went to Geology where I stumbled through the lab. That was not at all fun. But my teacher draped me in Mardi Gras beads. Then he told me I was really bright. :) Hopefully he'll continue to think so because I'd love Dean's List again~

Still speaking in the vein of school, I need to start preparing my schedule. I'll probably end up doing that at some point tonight or tomorrow. For some reason I'm feeling a need to be productive. I want to read or do my homework or study or just do something... It's crazy. I never feel that way. Procrastination thy name is always Melissa.

Outside of school, I have no life. I've just been thinking about Margo and Alaska and how much I want to be like them.

Really, that's it. My life in a nutshell. Sorry it's not more poetic or interesting. I'm hopelessly boring.

Love,
Mella

p.s. I really am considering minoring in either Sociology or Psychology. One requires 16 credits and the other requires 19. It'd set me back another semester, but I feel like it would be worth it. I just need to stop worrying about the future. Worry about NOW. And right now I want to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment