Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Private Eyes...

So, I left on Saturday to head to Christy's for her birthday weekend.

I felt so much like Hagrid on my journey you have no idea. See, the reason I felt like Hagrid is because in addition to the Hogwarts Acceptance Letter I carried, I also brought her a cake! :)

Though her parents are MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH nicer, kinder, and etc. than the Dursley's. :)

I guess she enjoyed her gift... She didn't SAY any differently... It's really hard to tell what Christy likes though...

Anyway, after that, we had a bit of a scuffle trying to prepare a gingerbread cake for the party, which, as we predicted, was an insanely huge waste of our time and quite boring.
We were total wall flowers. Except when I beat them (Christy and Kristi) at Pool and Fooseball. :) (The latter completely by myself 10-3)

After that evening was blissfully over, we retired to the Prewett house where we... watched Veronica Mars? There was sleeping too at some point.

Sunday all we did was watch Veronica Mars... and we now have stupid things to say to one another... :)

Monday was Christy's 22nd birthday and after we watched an episode of Veronica Mars, we got ready for the trip to ATL with Kristi and Allicia. We had a bit of car trouble, but eventually we made it to Shakespeare's Tavern and we watched A Christmas Carol. Later we ate at Steak'n'Shake and then we went home to - you guessed it - Veronica Mars.

The next day consisted of Veronica Mars. Again.

AND I LEFT TODAY.
I'm sure she's super happy to be rid of me at last! :)

But yes, that's my entire past few days in their entirety. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment