So, I can't recall if I've told you about my pen pal yet or not...
Assuming I haven't... (which, let's be honest, is probably the case,) let me tell you a little bit about her.
First off, her name is Autumn. She's from Texas. And she's a Slytherin.
Next, she dyes her hair pink, she has a dark mark tattoo, and she's a really excellent artist.
She's really hilarious, too. In every single letter she sends, she'll draw tons of doodles that make me LOL! And she always draws something witty on the envelope! (See below!)

The first letter she ever sent me was on Harry Potter stationary. Talk about bad ass.
And yes, there is a theme developing here.
Our entire pen-pal-ship began with Harry Potter... and, honestly, it hasn't deviated much in the letters. Mostly just because I'm in school (and my life is boring) and she's trying to get into school (though her life may or may not be boring...)
EITHER WAY, she's really wicked cool and her letters always make my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment