Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'm a doctor, man, not a physicist.

I need to get a social life. That way when I'm finally pushed to my limit, I'll have something else to do than be on your beck and call.

I realize you are the way you are. I know you let your phone die. I know you sleep all day. I realize you don't contribute to conversations online or on facebook. And I don't mind it.

But it is not my purpose in life to:

a. sit around and watch you settle for a life you think you deserve when we both know that's a crock of shit. You know you're meant for better. I know you're meant for better. You're wonderful and it's effortless. Everyone's insecure. You just gotta do it and know it's gonna work out.

or

b. be your dirty little secret. I'm under the impression I'm not really something that should be hidden. I'm a pretty goddamn awesome person, generally. Not to mention one of the most loyal and best friends ever. I'm already not good enough for my family, am I really not good enough for you, too?

I love you. I'll always love you. I don't ever want to leave you and on some levels, I'm not sure I can. But you sure as hell make it damn tempting sometimes. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment