the horror of our love • watching christy's dream come true (even if i get left behind) • michelle, who taught me how to crochet and, therefore, assisted me in my dream to become molly weasley • how my hair looks today • my bed! that air mattress and i had issues • the feeling of getting everything ready for college early • the knowledge that i get to go to harry potter premiere with some of my best friends • the wanderlust i have (though it makes me so depressed i've never been anywhere, i'm glad to know i do have that desire) • making plans for the future with my best friends • looking at flights, even if i can't take them • music, in general • teen books • peeta mellark • my friends
I just want it to be known I'm heartbroken right now.
Christy's gone off to have one of the biggest adventures of her life and I'm left behind... It was really hard to see her off... not just because I'll miss and worry about her but because I wish I was going with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment