Saturday, May 21, 2011

Just Ignore.

I've been having a string of depressing days here lately.

I just can't find anything to be happy about... I mean, I have things to be happy about (my friends being most important), but it's so difficult for me to focus on them. The happiness is fleeting because I always find something to be depressed about. My mind constantly goes back to the following facts:


  1. I'm fat.
  2. I'm ugly.
  3. I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life.
  4. I'm useless.
  5. No one really likes me.


Those are the main things that consistently float around in my head. They're always there and they take up a majority of my thoughts.

I've always thought that if I found a guy who really loved me, that would fix me. I wouldn't be so fucked up in the head... I wouldn't be so negative.
I know now that love's not magic... and no one can fix me, but me.
Which is why I'll be fucked up like this forever.
Meaning I will never find love... because I'm like this.

It's a vicious terrible cycle and it keeps me from being happy.

So I'm going to go cry myself to sleep. But I do hope you're all doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment