Monday, May 23, 2011

Just a Brief Collection of Things I Hate;

Mella (1:22:01 AM): I think I'm hideous because I'm fat, my hair never does what I want it to do, it's not even it's natural color, I have fifteen chins, my nose isn't straight and it's stupid looking, I have thin, dry lips, my teeth are yellow and there's too much of them so I show too much gum when I smile, my smile is hideous, my neck has that weird rash, which leads down my chest, my breasts are too big and gross, my arms are huge, my fingers are fat, I have weird freckles and moles on my arms plus that weird thing my skin does where it's bumpy.
Mella (1:22:54 AM): Not to mention my fat belly. I have no ass. Let's not get me started on how insecure I am about my privates. My thighs are disgustingly huge. My knees have weird freckles, my skin is dry and yucky on my legs plus my calves are huge, my feet are hideous, too and I barely have any toenails.
Mella (1:23:10 AM): Oh and then there's the fact that I'm blind so I have to wear glasses.
Mella (1:23:15 AM): And I'm sure there's more.
...
Mella (1:44:26 AM): I think what bothers me most is that there's no argument.
Mella (1:44:46 AM): I mean, I know that I want to hear that I'm not hideous.
Mella (1:45:02 AM): But being not hideous and being beautiful are, again, too seperate things.
Mella (1:45:09 AM): I named off almost every single thing I hate about myself.
Mella (1:45:20 AM): And the only thing I do like is my eyes. And that's very rare.
Mella (1:45:24 AM): Because they're my mother's eyes.
Mella (1:45:40 AM): Nothing about me is beautiful.
Mella (1:45:57 AM): My tanline is uneven and I have the palest legs ever.
Mella (1:46:07 AM): I have scars on my thigh and my wrist.
Mella (1:46:12 AM): And my fingers.
Mella (1:46:19 AM): My fat fingers, which are too fat for rings.

I really am completely unattractive. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment