Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's been a while...

I really did try to keep it at bay, Christy, but it didn't work.
I'm depressed and I feel awful.

I just keep thinking about how everything would be the same if I'd never existed.
Because my life is pointless. My life is meaningless.
I've done nothing important. I'm just a blip.

My mother is no more of a mother than she was before I was born.
My father has other children.
My grandparents have other grandchildren, who they love more.
My friends have other friends.

If I never existed, everyone would've still done all the things they did.
Just, perhaps, with someone else. Someone not so pointless.

It's so miserable to feel this way.

But I'm just invisible. Worthless. Meaningless.
And that's how it's going to be for the rest of my pointless stupid life.

I hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment