Thursday, October 28, 2010

ANFHJKMSDFSHDF

The title is the only way I can describe my mood currently. I mean, not that you guys want to know, but on top of EVERYTHING ELSE, I am cramping something FIERCE (which never happens. I maybe dying.)

Ugh.

Actually, you probably don't care about anything I have to say period, so this is really more for me to just vent and rant (which probably explains why it's so depressing.)

Either way, here's my day in a nutshell:

Shitty, awful, terrible morning filled with tears and the decision to skip class.
Kennesaw with Christy, which probably single-handedly kept me from driving off a cliff or something equally as fatal.
Did NOT get hit on by British employee at Border's. Christy's blind.
Went home.

But now that my day's over, I'm back to being depressed. :(

Why does everyone I love want to leave me?

No comments:

Post a Comment