me 2!!! lol. but i do feel a little better knowing a dude here that is finishing this spring and it took him 7 years to get a 4 year degree with no minor or anything to go with it...WE ARE NOT ALONE. hahaha
I agree. We should flog every single person who only took four years to graduate or like a girl I went to high school with 3 years to finish. WTH I will be lucky to finish in 5.
me 2!!! lol. but i do feel a little better knowing a dude here that is finishing this spring and it took him 7 years to get a 4 year degree with no minor or anything to go with it...WE ARE NOT ALONE. hahaha
ReplyDeleteI agree. We should flog every single person who only took four years to graduate or like a girl I went to high school with 3 years to finish. WTH I will be lucky to finish in 5.
ReplyDeleteThis is why you guys are my best friends.
ReplyDelete