- I cannot concentrate on homework in a home environment. I simply can't. I get nothing done. :/
- Kiss With a Fist is probably my current favorite song. This comes from it being my most played song in iTunes over the course of the last week.
- I am so confused by Reinhardt teachers. Berry and Kennesaw teachers were like, "What the fuck is this? What the fuck is that?" Reinhardt teachers are like, "MY GOD! This is so brilliant, it's like Jesus himself wrote this paper." - Not that I mind, obviously. I like the praise. :)
- I love showering, but I hate afterwards. I'm too lazy to want to brush my hair and dress and get ready for the real world. :/
- I HATE IT WHEN MY ROOM IS A MESS. AND IT IS A MESS NOW. THIS IS WHAT DOING HOMEWORK DOES TO ME.
- I don't actually like to write in capital letters, but when I am frustrated, there you are...
- Who loves orange soda? Well, on occasion, I enjoy it.
- I made my bed. My room looks better now. But this article still needs to be punched in the face.
- I'm going back to fifth grade on Monday.
- I'm actually looking forward to my birthday this year.
- But I don't like the suspicious planning. :P
- I tweet too much about nothing.
- Agendas and due dates are too hard to keep up with. I'm forgetful!
- sdjfbujsdifok
- Avatar. Thursday.
- JSU. Friday.
Done.
No comments:
Post a Comment