It is getting increasingly difficult to remember why I put up with you. Especially when you're lying to me and ignoring me. And yes, I realize you may not've actually lied this time. There could be a very good explaination to it. But it's you. And what do you do? You lie.
I love you. You know I do.
But you have GOT to stop abusing me or I'm not going to be there after you're done with your distractions.
I've been there for you after almost everything. Yes, I've had some moments where I wasn't there. But why wasn't I there? Because you did the exact same thing you're doing now.
You left. You ignore me. You had better things to do.
And yes, you apologized and yes you feel bad, but honey, you know how meaningless "I'm sorry" is when people continue to screw up.
I understand you're stressed out. I understand you're depressed. I understand that this is probably a really bad low for you. I'm trying to be there for you. I even get that you need time alone. It's understandable.
I realize you need to be petted and pampered by someone who isn't me. But don't you DARE forget who was there for you when others weren't. Don't forget who you'll come looking for afterwards...
You need to take a step back and realize what you're doing to me, okay? It hurts and I really am not strong enough for it to continue.
I don't want to lose you. I guess I'm a masochist like that.
But if you keep this up, I'm going to be strong enough for one thing:
To leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment