I realize it's been almost two weeks since I last updated, but you gotta give me a break. I work five days a week, barely get any rest, and then on my day off, I hang out with Meghan, Christy and sometimes Sarah. It's a lot to balance!
As for a report, I'm still working my ass off. Today was an incredibly bad day. It felt like everytime there was gonna be a chance to breathe, another five thousand people walked in. It was insanity. One jackass made me cry. But I finally pulled it together. I don't really want to linger on work though. Forget it.
Life... is, well, life. I re-read New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. (I know, lamest thing ever.) But I plan to start Harry Potter tonight! It's a good escape from work to read during my break.
Aside from how boring my life is, I've really got nothing to say.
Except for the fact that I'm not trying anymore. I realize how special I am and how much I should mean to you. If you don't care, then that's your loss. Not mine. I'm done trying to reach out to you. I'm finished worrying or caring. You're a big girl. Do your own thing. Stay wherever you want.
I'm going to stay here. And everytime I'm unhappy, I'm going to remind myself that even if you're not thinking about me or missing me, someone probably is.
I'm going to keep Monday with Meghan. I'm going to hang out with Christy, Jesse, Kali, and Sarah when we all have time.
Because you don't seem to have any time for me. And even if you did, I'm convinced you'd rather spend it somewhere else.
So go ahead, you've already destroyed my self esteem countless other times. I'm not letting you do it again.
I love you. Very much. But I'm not putting any effort into this friendship if you don't even care about it to begin with.
No comments:
Post a Comment