Oh, why hello there, TILT. How are you doing today? :)

Ahhhh. I've been waiting for TILT since, well, last Friday, actually. I think it's because I missed last Thursday and so I was determined not to make the same error this week. Oh, and I've been thinking of things I love the entire week, so it's going to be good to finally LET LOOSE! :)
You know what I love most about TILT? No matter what kind of day you've had - even if it was the worst day in the world - you can find a little bit of hope in it. Thinking of things that you love - things that bring joy to the very depths of your soul - is a wonderful way to pass the time...
So, fill yourself with a sense of hope and happiness as you make your own TILT. But first, here's mine:
seeing people in everyday life that look like celebrities then being able to joke to your friends that you saw kanye west at taco bell or amy winehouse in your poli sci class; when my fingers don't spell words wrong when they type; russell brand and jim gaffigan, who make me laugh; the poem 'ghost' by emilie autumn (it's so scandalous and wonderful that it has stolen the still-beating heart directly from my chest); going through stuff and finding notes and such from friends who truly love you; that 'high' you get when you're so happy that you don't even recognize when bad stuff happens; buying cute sweaters (i did this yesterday and god, am i glad i did); electric heaters; late night taco bell runs; when someone cares enough about you to ask you to text them when you get home - just so they know you safely make it; chocolate milk (but only when it doesn't spill in your purse and soak the entire contents); fried rice - heinously bad for you, but delicious; having a real, honest-to-god trunk that makes you feel like harry potter when you pack things in it; this music video; when the sky is clear and you can see all the stars...
But there's really SO much to love. :)
Love love love!!!
ReplyDeleteAll you need is love and hope!
Love it. All of it. Best TILT eva!! WOOT!