Thursday, October 29, 2009

Things I Love Thursday III

So, in spite of the fact that I've done little else in updating over the course of the past three weeks, I knew there was no way I was going to let Thursday whiz past me without posting another Things I Love blog. Though, I haven't had much time to focus on them, so they'll be super random and made up ON THE SPOT. :) And here they go...


laughing obnoxiously loud; re-reading Harry Potter novels and remembering exactly how much you loved them to begin with; raspberry vinegrette dressing; trying on random hats in stores to see how goofy you look; my new black skirt; the real life of rachel zoe on youtube; america's next top model season 6 (joanie dodd!); feeling accomplished; the anticipation that comes before something really, really important or exciting; going to bed early for optimal performance the next day; getting out of class early; the color yellow; 'lentil' by sia; riding around with the windows down and music blasting; the colors of the sky during a sunset; lazing around the house in your pajamas; this guy; going back and reading my old xanga just to realize how much i've changed; adam freakin' west; headbands

No comments:

Post a Comment